Your company’s accounts receivables are one of its most important assets and whatever the industry, their continuous monitoring and collection are of the utmost importance. As each day goes by that an account remains unpaid, the risk that it will become uncollectible greatly increases.
Stellar Risk Management Services works with a network of hundreds of collection attorneys and agents throughout country who are able to give each and every account personalized attention in order to maximize its full collection possibility. Collection activities comprise the regular contact and notification of an unpaid account through letters, phone calls, email, and face-to-face meetings, in which every attempt to amicably collect the account is carried out.
Our network of collection professionals have several years of collection experience and are able to:
- Communicate rationally and persuasively.
- Effectively deal with various business, financial, and legal problems.
- Counsel and propose ideas that will lead to payment resolutions.
- Recover, build and maintain positive relationships.
When you outsource the collection of your delinquent receivables through us, you can rest assured that your company will be represented with the highest level of professionalism and care.
An account should be placed for outside collection support when:
- The customer is already over 90 days past due.
- You are given excuse after excuse as to why payment, no matter how small, cannot be forthcoming.
- The customer is untruthful and shows a lack of good faith.
- The customer is in financial difficulties.
- You can no longer spend any more of your time to collect the account.
Generally speaking, when an account is already one year past the due date, the collection potential has dropped down to 20%. Therefore, the key to maximizing a successful collection is to place an account early enough before you have to deal with a suit or bankruptcy.
Benefits to outsourcing your debt collection needs:
- We remove the stress and frustration from your side due to not being paid.
- We allow you to concentrate on your main business.
- We help to reduce potential write-offs and increase cash flow.
- As our fees are based upon collection success, there is zero risk to placing an account with us.
International Debt Collection Services
Stellar Risk Management Services’ collection resources span the globe. As we have been involved in international recoveries for over two decades, the same standards established for our domestic collections applies equally to our international collection services.
Through our strong international alliances of agencies and attorneys, we are able to provide our clients collection support in over 100 countries.
Please contact us through our inquiry form or by phone to discuss your collection needs. Special programs and discounts are available for early or volume placements.